Saturday, November 26, 2011

North Kc Trout fishing

Every fall and winter there are Public Fishing ponds Everywhere that are Stocked with trout from a near by hatchery. I usually do my "Urban Trout fishing" at James A. Reed conservation area, in one of their stocked ponds. But this time i decided to try a closer Pond in my area. I visited the pond yesterday rigged up with tight line rigs and cheater bait, which inclueded corn and power eggs. By the time we left I had Just one short of my limit. I must say Trout in stocked ponds seem  much easier to catch than in Bennet Springs on a rod

2 comments:

  1. Where did you catch the trout in the photo? And what did you catch it on?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Caught them on power eggs and corn. And i caught them at Chaumiere lake in North kc.

    ReplyDelete